THE TIME BETWEEN DIVING AND AVIATION SHOULD BE AT LEAST 24 HOURS!!
PERSONS WITH SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS ARE RECOMMENDED NOT TO PARTICIPATE FOR SAFETY REASONS:
- NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEMS (stroke, aneurysm, brain surgery etc.)
- CARDIO-LOGICAL PROBLEMS (heart attack, arrhythmia, hypertension)
- RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS (lung crush, emphysema, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- DROUGHT PROBLEMS (drum piercing, permanent hearing loss, surgery, etc.)
- WATER TREATMENT, SERIOUS TREATMENT
- TYPE 1 UNSTABLE DIABETES OR TYPE 2 WHICH DEPENDS ON INSULIN
- DIVING ACCIDENTS (pulmonary hypertension, inner ear disease)
*In case of any existing health problems we recommend to communicate with us or with your personal doctor.
*By hiding existing health problems you put yourself into danger and your dive may be cancelled without money return.
*The dive center has NO responsibility at accidents in case of fake personal details.